In my last post, I introduced the topics of Law of Attraction and Manifesting without going into them very much. I wanted to begin in that post by mentioning several good resources you can use. I could also have mentioned my book, Awakening to Wholeness, which talks about those topics throughout but also provides some framework for understanding how they work as part of how the Universe works.
In this article, and others to follow, I will write about manifesting, the universal laws of attraction and wholeness, and living consciously, but I will try to keep the focus primarily on how you can manifest those things you desire into your life. (In case you are wondering, the law of attraction is part of the much bigger law of wholeness, and there is value in understanding both.)
Now the interesting thing about manifesting is that it can be done in many different ways but it really boils down to your thoughts and intentions and your relationship to the Universe/God. I think the more conscious you are in living your life – being aware of yourself, the world around you, and especially of your thoughts and feelings – the more successful you will be in life and in manifesting what you want in your life.
And that’s why you will hear me talk and write a lot about living consciously and about learning how to do that. That’s what Live Your Success is all about.
Based on my own personal experience, I also agree with Joe Vitale that, as you grow and develop, you can go through levels of consciousness or multiple levels or degrees of awakening. And your technique or approach to manifesting can and will change based on your level of consciousness.
So, I will do my best to keep that in mind as I write and talk about manifesting.
I will finish this post by making some key points about manifesting, and we can explore these more as the discussion develops in later articles:
- One way to begin living consciously is to practice mindfulness which is about being mindful of your thoughts and what you are experiencing.
- The more aware you are of yourself and the world around you, the more naturally effective you be in your choices and actions.
- Learn to control your thoughts and focus. As much as possible, focus on one thing at a time.
- The big problem in manifesting for most people is not being clear about what they want and unconsciously changing their minds too often.
- Learn to focus on the end results that you want in life – those things you want to be, do, and have. It’s not just about having, it’s also very much you being the kind of person you want to be.
- Manifesting is especially about how you feel about what you want. The more you can imagine the end result as if you have the end result right now, the more successful you will be.
- Be grateful for the end results in advance.
- To the degree you can, be the person you want to be right now. Feel the feelings of doing and having the results you want right now. Even if you logically know it will take time, perhaps a long time, feel the end results coming into being right now.
Here’s the biggest point to remember… The more you relate to the Universe/God in thinking about the end results you want, the better. Know that you are co-creating with the Divine. The Divine is infinitely intelligent and is the creative force of the Universe and Life. Know that the Divine intelligence will work to bring your intentions into your experience, and the Divine can correlate an infinite number of events across the wholeness of the world, or even of the Universe, to make it happen.